- Municipal Planner
- Camp Hill - Municipal Engineer
- Camp Hill - Senior Highway Engineer/Project Manager
- Camp Hill - Structure Engineer
- Latrobe - Sewer and Water Design Drafter
- Latrobe - Experienced Transportation/Traffic Engineer
- Latrobe - Environmental Positions
- Wexford - Senior Structural Engineer/Project Manager
- Wexford - Senior Land and Site Development Engineer/Project Manager
- Wexford - Land and Site Development Engineer
- Wexford - Municipal Inspectors
- Latrobe and Wexford - Transportation/Traffic Engineers
- Latrobe and Wexford - Entry Level Transportation/Traffic Engineers
- Latrobe and Wexford - Contract Administrator
- Wexford and Fayette - Municipal Engineer
- Wexford and Fayette - Municipal Designer
Gibson-Thomas has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering; ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
At Gibson-Thomas, you will have access to the tools you need to be successful throughout your career. You will be working with talented and experienced people who will mentor and provide guidance. We realize that our employees’ unique qualities are essential for innovation and growth.
Need Help on Your Next Project?
Our past experience, key staff and commitment to total client satisfaction are the major factors that our clients consider when contracting with Gibson-Thomas Engineering.Contact Us Today